Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante Silverfire

Why not just have Aurvandil attack the Moot? That'll make things nice and even.

Kabrinskia + Aurvandil + the Zuma vs the world.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Kellaine

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on May 13, 2012, 02:41:48 AM
Why not just have Aurvandil attack the Moot? That'll make things nice and even.

Kabrinskia + Aurvandil + the Zuma vs the world.

Now that is a great Idea....
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Feylonis

What? SA would support Kabrinskia, so it's going to be SA + Kabrinskia + Auravandil + Zuma vs the world. Luria might stay out of it, so basically, it's just going to be SA (Libero/Summerdale, Morek, Corsanctum, Astrum, Iashalur) + Kabrinskia + Auravandil + Zuma vs Moot (Barca, Terran, D'Hara) + Asylon.

Solari

Quote from: Feylonis on May 13, 2012, 04:24:58 AM
Luria might stay out of it...

Not bloody likely.  And I'm not as confident that the fault lines would be so clear in a continental war, depending upon the cause.  There are a lot of motives and relationships that would come into play.

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Solari on May 13, 2012, 04:41:08 AM
Not bloody likely.

Obviously they'd be fighting the Moot as well since they are part of SA now. Or at least the parts that matter...(i.e. Those parts without lost legs)

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Solari

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on May 13, 2012, 04:43:12 AM
Obviously they'd be fighting the Moot as well since they are part of SA now. Or at least the parts that matter...(i.e. Those parts without lost legs)

No Astrocracies in Luria that I'm aware of.  Mathurin can wave his hands about and make all the prophecies he wants.  Lurians don't sail across the seas to almost certain death on foreign shores.

We have plenty of local lakes and seashore.

vonGenf

Quote from: Solari on May 13, 2012, 04:50:14 AM
No Astrocracies in Luria that I'm aware of.  Mathurin can wave his hands about and make all the prophecies he wants.  Lurians don't sail across the seas to almost certain death on foreign shores.

We have plenty of local lakes and seashore.

But you're SA now. Ergo, you would win and not die. Don't you know we're unbeatable?
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Kellaine

Haktoo in levendrow heading towards Kabrinskia for the SA/Kabrinskia/Astrum/Zuma vs. Terran/barca Summit.

The War is about to heat up again.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

OFaolain

Katayanna is in SA, right?  Of course she is, she's a Consul.  Odds of a broad SA alliance that includes the Zuma are approximately zero right now; there's little use pretending otherwise since Vellos already knows that, in character.
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Kellaine

Quote from: OFaolain on May 13, 2012, 09:43:57 PM
Katayanna is in SA, right?  Of course she is, she's a Consul.  Odds of a broad SA alliance that includes the Zuma are approximately zero right now; there's little use pretending otherwise since Vellos already knows that, in character.

Shhhhh this is OOC and I am playing with him.....

Kellaine

Your are probably right about there not being a an alliance. but the summit will discuss things like putting temples in Zuma lands and the destruction of Terran, as well as a few other things......

Either way it will get interesting.

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: katayanna on May 13, 2012, 10:06:14 PM
Your are probably right about there not being a an alliance. but the summit will discuss things like putting temples in Zuma lands and the destruction of Terran, as well as a few other things......

Either way it will get interesting.

How much of these do you even know for sure? It sounds like you know a lot more than I would think you know IC wise. At least from the positions that you hold.

Indirik

Since when did one's position in a realm determine exactly how much they knew?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Indirik on May 14, 2012, 12:18:35 AM
Since when did one's position in a realm determine exactly how much they knew?

Determine exactly? Never.

Give a decent estimate "most" of the time? Pretty much always.

There are of course notable exceptions, Brom is one of them.

Kellaine

Quote from: Dante Silverfire on May 13, 2012, 11:51:00 PM
How much of these do you even know for sure? It sounds like you know a lot more than I would think you know IC wise. At least from the positions that you hold.

Let me be clear so everyone knows..... What I say here is pure speculation.... I should have been more clear in my statement.

Some of it is wishful thinking too.

And what I do know is not known by Katayanna IC......

Call it pseudo prophecies.... lol