Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellaine

Quote from: Indirik on May 23, 2012, 04:50:57 PM
Of course not. Terran and Asylon are allies. The fact that Asylon is lead by an SA monarch is very politically important for Terran. Also, Asylon is seemingly on the rise. A growing power owing you a favor is quite nice. Not to mention that Asylon stepped in to help Terran. There's no way Terran would let Asylon get clobbered too badly.

So Astrum is entering the war with Asylon?  That would be excellent news indeed. 
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Geronus

Quote from: katayanna on May 23, 2012, 06:11:30 PM
So Astrum is entering the war with Asylon?  That would be excellent news indeed.

I don't know how much Sergio has chosen to say on the subject, so I plan to keep quiet on this until events have played out further.

Glaumring the Fox

Astrum is joining with Kabrinskia. We have stated our demands and yet to receive a clear answer. Our fight is not with Astrum.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Kellaine

Quote from: Glaumring on May 23, 2012, 07:03:41 PM
Astrum is joining with Kabrinskia. We have stated our demands and yet to receive a clear answer. Our fight is not with Astrum.

And what are those demands
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

dustole

Allison hasnt gotten any demands from Asylon or from Terran.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Indirik

So, is Kabrinskia the only realm that doesn't know? Or is Astrum the only realm that's been told?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Kellaine

Quote from: Indirik on May 23, 2012, 07:37:54 PM
So, is Kabrinskia the only realm that doesn't know? Or is Astrum the only realm that's been told?

So what is it that we do not know....

Indirik

Asylon's terms?

Whether or not Astrum is going to help you?

If they are going to help, then with what?

Glaumring the Fox

Kabrinskia doesnt need to know anything yet. We speak to Astrum often enough and we have certain issues we wish to make clear to them. We dont look at Astrum as an enemy realm. They want to fight thats groovy. But people here got to learn that war is just one way to achieve long term goals.

Geronus

Quote from: Glaumring on May 23, 2012, 08:27:33 PM
Kabrinskia doesnt need to know anything yet. We speak to Astrum often enough and we have certain issues we wish to make clear to them. We dont look at Astrum as an enemy realm. They want to fight thats groovy. But people here got to learn that war is just one way to achieve long term goals.

And what exactly are your long term goals? I certainly have no idea IC, or even OOC for that matter. If you've spoken to Sergio, he has not shared anything with the rest of the realm yet.

Indirik

Asylon just wants a hug. To feel, you know ... loved.

Perth

Quote from: Indirik on May 23, 2012, 04:50:57 PM
Of course not. Terran and Asylon are allies. The fact that Asylon is lead by an SA monarch is very politically important for Terran. Also, Asylon is seemingly on the rise. A growing power owing you a favor is quite nice. Not to mention that Asylon stepped in to help Terran. There's no way Terran would let Asylon get clobbered too badly.

1) It is interesting to note that the leaders of all four realms involved (Asylon, Astrum, Kabrinskia and Terran) all have Sanguis Astroist leaders. Not so surprising with Astrum and Kabrinskia obviously, but interesting with Asylon and Terran.

2) "There's no way Terran would let Asylon get clobbered too badly" -- that is to say that Terran really has the ability do much about it. Which, honestly, I am not entirely confident about.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vellos

Quote from: Perth on May 24, 2012, 12:40:09 AM
2) "There's no way Terran would let Asylon get clobbered too badly" -- that is to say that Terran really has the ability do much about it. Which, honestly, I am not entirely confident about.

This.

It's rather tricky to march an army up to Itau when you're at war with Kabrinskia. If we wanted to help Asylon, how would we do it? Well, by fighting Kabrinskia, obviously. Funny thing is, we were already in the middle of fighting Kabrinskia. Our strategy would be exactly the same whether we wanted to help Asylon or not.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Zakilevo

More war is always good. I think Astrum had enough of sitting around. I will be Astrum's cheerleader and sit in the capital and send encouragement letters!

Glaumring the Fox

Terran/Asylon= moderate Astroism

Astrum/Kabrinskia= fundamentalist Astroism

Depending on who wins shapes the future of western dwilight. Its awesome, and way more fun to see this map shaken up. Win or lose we came to battle.