Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Newer Kabrinskia vs. Terran Thread

Started by Vellos, May 10, 2012, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glaumring the Fox

See what I mean? I cannot say anything without some bull!@#$ attack... Yeah now im whining about food.

I have to say this... I may be crazy but at least im not a moron.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Vellos

If Hireshmont wasn't sitting in Demyansk, seriously wounded, he'd be feeling rather embarrassed right now. Offering punitive terms right before getting your arse handed to you isn't really good form.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Vellos on June 01, 2012, 11:52:56 PM
If Hireshmont wasn't sitting in Demyansk, seriously wounded, he'd be feeling rather embarrassed right now. Offering punitive terms right before getting your arse handed to you isn't really good form.

hahaha. I sent a letter to all in the region essentially stating this. It included an apology saying it'd be hard to get back to you about your terms, as you had just been wounded when your entire army was routed, with minimal casualties on our part. Thus communication may be difficult.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Perth

Quote from: Vellos on June 01, 2012, 11:52:56 PM

Hey... the Senate didn't want to give terms, its just that freaking Allison kept whining about not getting any!

But yeah, pretty embarrassing. However, a testament to the different nature between the traditions of the SA North(east) and the Southwest. These Astrocracies from the Northeast have these big military traditions and experience. In the Southwest, we don't fight wars. We're diplomatic, we like to trade, we like to make friends and create big alliances and cooperative efforts. We don't fight and have never really fought. Thus we're sucky at running armies and fighting wars.

It's an interesting cultural difference, really. It sucks. But interesting nonetheless.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

dustole

I tried to get Asylon to help me carve up Terran.  Even offering to let them have Terrans western Duchy and I just wanted Itau.  Or Just me vs Terran so I could take their western Duchy.  Asylon said they were staying out of the war and that I should do whatever I wanted and then they joined the Terrans when the war started. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Feylonis

Terran has long been an ally and friend to Asylon. Kabrinskia and Allison have a long history of backstabbing and scheming. It's not supposed to be a big surprise that we sided with Terran :S

Sacha

Don't kid yourself, Asylon's only allegiance is to Asylon. I'd bet you my titles that Glaumring would drop Terran like a brick to save his own hide. ;)

Glaumring the Fox

Thats not true at all. Lets not forgot I was living in Terran in my youth. Its a second home to me.

Feylonis

Asylon is a collection of duchies that have been lumped together. No lie. Remember that Via (and to an extent, Itau) came from Caerwyn, who switched allegience when Caerwyn fell. Echiur was the original duchy of Asylon that Glaumring took over when he came from Thulsoma. Who knows what could happen!

Uzamaki

Quote from: Perth on June 02, 2012, 08:13:27 AM
Hey... the Senate didn't want to give terms, its just that freaking Allison kept whining about not getting any!

But yeah, pretty embarrassing. However, a testament to the different nature between the traditions of the SA North(east) and the Southwest. These Astrocracies from the Northeast have these big military traditions and experience. In the Southwest, we don't fight wars. We're diplomatic, we like to trade, we like to make friends and create big alliances and cooperative efforts. We don't fight and have never really fought. Thus we're sucky at running armies and fighting wars.

It's an interesting cultural difference, really. It sucks. But interesting nonetheless.

Yup. I saw only a couple of people actually pushing for that treaty. Most of the others want to war with Asylon(Shino included).

Glaumring the Fox

Quote from: Feylonis on June 02, 2012, 02:05:51 PM
Asylon is a collection of duchies that have been lumped together. No lie. Remember that Via (and to an extent, Itau) came from Caerwyn, who switched allegience when Caerwyn fell. Echiur was the original duchy of Asylon that Glaumring took over when he came from Thulsoma. Who knows what could happen!

The only person in Asylon who is lumped in with the rest of us is you. We are a realm that has grown from Echuir like mist realms into a vast kingdom. You do a lot of talking crap on the forums but very very little in game. You really like to think everything is chaos in Asylon. You are an opportunist, you wait for moments like this to start working. Asylon is strong, unified, coherent and moving forward. Its taken us a bit to get focused this many of our first war. Fates change. This was is not a clumsy accident it has been worked on planned and prepared for. We are united. Now Feylonis instead of insinuating stuff on the forum go recruit a unit and get in line with the rest of us.

Kellaine

Quote from: Glaumring on June 02, 2012, 06:08:39 PM
Now Feylonis instead of insinuating stuff on the forum go recruit a unit and get in line with the rest of us.

Or come join Kabrinskia. we will welcome you.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

Geronus

Quote from: katayanna on June 02, 2012, 06:14:37 PM
Or come join Kabrinskia. we will welcome you.

Indeed, the welcome is warm. Join us.  8)

Uzamaki

They will also brainwash you with their religion. But all is fair in love and war right?

Glaumring the Fox

Yeah because my ooc bitching on a forum makes her character Ig so hate me right? You guys bitch about me and do the same !@#$... Probably someone ig right now exploiting her disatisfaction.