Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364319 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #1020: February 27, 2013, 06:51:12 AM »
I won't claim to know everything that happens in the 'Moot, but it really seems to informed outsiders like a contest of ideologies between D'Haran interests and Terran interests. More specifically, the interests of Machiavel and Hireshmont. It should already be evident IC, so I'm not really spoiling anything by saying it here, but Luria could really give two !@#$s about D'Haran interests as represented by Machiavel (and Rynn, by extension). Terran has consistently demonstrated a capacity for reasoned discourse, free of paranoid delusion. Whatever its internal dysfunction, there has always been a cool, rational calculus to Lurian foreign policy (I will take this moment to once again compare Luria to Afghanistan). Maybe that's the reason for any lapse in communication within the 'Moot?
So you blabber on about a bunch of stuff (no offence) but what is it that is the reason you think for a lapse in communication within the 'Moot?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton