Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364636 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #1065: April 12, 2013, 05:44:20 PM »
No...no, that's not true. Sorry. Just because you hate us doesn't make every bad thing you say about us true.

Falkirk is a threat to Fissoa's survival, especially now that Aurvandil has crippled Barca and Terran, and Asylon is taking away any other threat it may have from the North. And yet, instead of stating how you'll blitz to finish Falkirk off while they are in their weakest state, Luria Nova just whines about how it doesn't like the war and will pull out. But hey, retaking these last two regions is much more pressing.

I'm...not even sure what that's meant to be about.

I'm going to comment once, to the above, in response to many other statements like it. And then I'm not going to comment on it again, and just give up on you. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to see someone repeatedly confirm the negative stereotypes that are attributed to them? Especially when you've tried to argue otherwise?

Literally nothing you just typed is true, and this is a common pattern. It's fine to set your character or your realm in opposition to someone or something else just for entertainment. It's okay to speculatively comment on IC events. It shouldn't be okay to repeatedly state things that are completely untethered from reality, in a way that blurs the line between what you—as a player—actually think and what you have your character do as a result. Especially when people are either providing evidence to the contrary, or are willing to patiently and honestly explain IC events. Some people like to talk about the game without !@#$ting up the forums and poisoning the atmosphere. Are you capable of at least trying? Because this kind of attitude infects other people and balkanizes an already small player base.

Take note, folks: if you want to "win" BattleMaster, the surest way is to just drive everyone away until you're the only one still playing.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron