Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364262 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #1095: April 13, 2013, 08:06:54 PM »
+1Ouch. I would argue that in this game, you only get to know realms through specific characters. He communicates fine with the House of Lords and responds promptly when other rulers or whatever write to him so I'm not sure what you're talking about. His loyalty is earned when people (individuals or realms) go out of their way to help D'Hara. That's how I've been RPing him. I won't deny he has strong bonds with individuals. But He stuck by Vesperi long after he should have because of what they did. And you can def expect him to stick by the Farronites too. Rynn and Sky were butting heads almost as much as he and Alice, yet Rynn skipped his honeymoon to personally help out the Dragons and kept slogging through Madina for a month afterwards. You keep calling Rynn out for things you don't agree with OOC. Nothing's stopping Marco from running for Prime Minister.
Btw, my apologies on two counts. One if I seemed like I was attacking you. Two, it was definitely an overstatement on my part. As to the allies, perhaps only allies that we have worked well with since you have joined (Rynn has been trying to abandon the moot forever). To the emotional part, less so with friends/neutral parties but Rynn always has hissy fits with Alice and Mendicant/Allomere. Also, that is quite a bit true on diplomacy being founded upon individuals generally but real alliances/federations are not. On AT, Carelia is allied with Caergoth and Ottar not really Tara, because with Tara we are just friends with their ruler, but with Caergoth we have a general bond with the realm.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton