Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364213 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #1320: June 28, 2013, 02:12:07 AM »
I am outside of Luria, and I even knew it was pretty obvious that LN and Morek were going to war. Your Queen declared first, big deal. Morek made it pretty damn obvious that if Luria went to war with D'hara, they would be joining on D'hara's side (and vice versa, if d'hara did the aggression). So I have to agree with your fellow realm mates that if you want to piss off the leadership, you shouldn't really be mad that you don't get info.

RPs were shared with the entire realm, alongside some heated letters between Eviera and Alice. It's not like there was a lack of info hinting towards a Luri-Morekian war.

I expect that the question of closed borders to both sides is also going to be hotly contested.

Contested by Morek, maybe. Alice offered to bypass Swordfell, among other things, before Silas had the chance to say anything.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus