Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364174 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #270: August 15, 2012, 05:36:37 AM »
I am curious to see not the performance of tried and true players, but of those who have recently joined the fray.

Upon visiting the list of players in Terran I realized that (approximately of course) half of the nation have played for over 1,200 days while the other half quite literally joined either the day after (Shino Uzamaki) or weeks/months after I did, with only a hand-counting of players being somewhat older than I am while still remaining fresh to the scene.

Half of our Lords, once again, are new players while the other half are historical players who've been here for years. I find this very interesting and have been overjoyed to see the shifting sands of political intrigue churn like butter, giving ample opportunity to those of us who have either extensive non-BM RP/leadership experience to test the waters of this game's unique system, or those who are energetic and hoping for a virginal foray into the chaos that is Lordship/Marshaldom.

My, what fun times indeed!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.