Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364472 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #585: November 22, 2012, 12:18:44 AM »
Right. Because D'Hara was totally the one to declare war on you, and because this war totally happened before Aurvandil attacked.

Never tried to claim this. All I'm claiming is that right now, D'Hara is the one holding things up.

LV is a lever against LN. We expect LN to backstab us again in the future, LV is a buffer against this. Rynn may romanticize them, but for most D'Harans, it can be pretty much summed up to this imo.

Because if LN gets peace with D'Hara and strikes at LV, it's still not fighting Aurvandil anyways.

Erm...I really, really don't know what you expect LV to do against LN. Even if LV and LN were the same size, great muppety Odin those guys are incompetent!

And, as I'm sure you've already seen, the takeovers have started. LV will not last that much longer.

I'm curious—do you know whether D'Hara will fold, once LV has been totally destroyed, and accept peace in order to destroy Aurvandil? Or will you insist upon revenge, despite the facts that it will be completely impossible for you to destroy Luria Nova, and that it will prevent the destruction of Aurvandil, the single greatest threat on Dwilight to...well, to everyone who's not Aurvandil. (Or, possibly, Glaumring. Not sure about that one.)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan