Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364198 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #720: January 15, 2013, 06:31:16 PM »
I known about the pre-peace army. But a pre-treaty invasion is hardly bad faith. We were given to believe there'd been some post-treaty aggression

Now this is worth following up on. What was the nature of the post-treaty aggression? How was that belief arrived at? I'm not trying to score points here. I think everyone would genuinely benefit from seeing how dysfunctional the present relationship is. IC, everyone is professing the same goal. I can only speak for Luria, but everyone in a position to impact that goal has genuinely been pursuing it for months. War with D'Hara was like this awkward artifact that needed resolving. Are there characters who still very much want to pummel D'Hara? Of course. There are D'Harans who still let their fears of potential Lurian aggression dictate their larger foreign policy strategy. That's normal. If this dysfunction were purely the result of interactions between our characters, we'd all have probably marched to Aurvandil months ago. But it's clearly rooted in the players. This is an excellent opportunity to dissect the problem and improve the quality of play for everybody.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 06:37:42 PM by Solari »