Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364823 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #735: January 15, 2013, 08:18:45 PM »
I would note that simply replacing "D'Hara" with "Luria" in my original statement would produce a statement that I would be perfectly willing to accept. In fact, I believe that that's precisely the point.

Fair enough. However, I don't have enough in game knowledge to make that statement, so I modified it where I couldn't be said to just be making conjecture. I think the point got across though as you said.

I think though, that Luria has always been its own separate little entity. It makes it hard for other realms and cultures to connect with Lurians, and has led to IC distrust. I don't exactly know why, because the Moot was essentially founded by ex-Lurians, but whatever.

He plays the Prime Minsiter of D'Hara, Rynn JeVondair.

Ahh okay. If he really wants war with Alice, he could always make me Ambassador of D'Hara or something. Or just make me a lord would probably do it. Although, I guess the point is that he doesn't want war.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."