Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364860 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #750: January 15, 2013, 11:14:45 PM »
6) Everything is going good until WHAM! New duchy! And Alice was all like "Bitch you best give dat !@#$ back or ima cut ya!" and Rynn responded "!@#$ yo couch! Quite cryin cause you lost. Not my fault you didn't see that !@#$ coming. !@#$ nah I didn't know about it bitch!" So basically, to a D'Haran, LuriLogic took over: "Say what? D'Hara's back is turned again? AND we can ake cassus beli? Lucky we got this backstabby knife all set..."

I laughed for quite some time, in regards to that first part.

11) Rynn moaned about money and food, as if those were legitimate reasons for holding regions that his realm had no claim to.

12) Alice was like "Yo, you're wrong, but we can work this shizzle out, holmes." And thus a really nice proposal was introduced, where everyone gets what they want.

13).....

14) Profit.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus