Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364406 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #795: January 19, 2013, 09:35:16 AM »
I disagree completely with this because you are not thinking like a group but as an individual. Sure this is true if you plan to tell every other realm fighting to !@#$ off because your not coordinating with any of them and because of that you have no idea where their army is. The war becoming two fronts changes the war completely.

So you would agree, if I was thinking purely as one nation/individual? Good, glad to hear it because Luria Nova won't ever work with D'Hara. You guys can work adjacent to us, if you'd like, but we'll do our own thing.

Wow. I hope no one from Aurvandil is reading this.

Who cares? The invasion isn't happening anymore, as far as anyone knows, and Luria Nova and D'Hara have already expressed their intentions to declare war against Aurvandil. Not to mention, they did so to all the rulers on Dwilight.

I trust Mendicant, and all the other players in Aurvandil, to play the game properly.

@Arundel, Under any circumstances, it is inappropriate to share IG correspondence OOC.

Well then I suppose I'm being inappropriate, by defending myself and my own actions against OOC accusations. Sorry for being so naughty?
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus