Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364041 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #810: January 20, 2013, 12:10:37 AM »
You're pretty sure?

Well obviously tactics change with the intent you have. If I wanted to raid, I would appropriately raid with smaller forces. But personally, I'd rather kill the big army first: lets me sleep at night.

Obviously, Aurvandil is such a big direct threat to Luria Nova, right? And causing regions to revolt isn't going to help make your realm any safer?

Just be blunt about it: it's not that you CAN'T fight Aurvandil within a month, it's that you just don't WANT to do so, because you want to attack them in a very specific way and want to do a whole bunch of things before.

Not to mention D'Hara has actively worked to keep LN's forces occupied for longer than necessary.

Right, let's blame D'Hara for having been gangbanged. Totally D'Hara's fault. Luria gets to decide when wars start and when they stop, how dare anyone else not go along with Luria's decisions?

Or, you know, the Lurias could have kept their word, and attacked Aurvandil to begin with, instead of backstabbing D'Hara. Or, you know, Luria Nova could have let Luria Vesperi be, and keep that war of reunification for a later date. Or, you know, Luria Nova could have opened a second front, given how LV wasn't a threat whatsoever and doing so would have resulted in D'Hara doing the same.

But you are right. Totally D'Hara's fault. How dare D'Hara defend the only nation that came to help it against Luria Nova? How DARE they? Clearly they've only done that to keep LN's forces occupied just out of spite. Clearly.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron