Author Topic: Luria  (Read 364033 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Luria
« Reply #825: January 20, 2013, 04:56:26 PM »
No I didn't, so you know, I hope you're not just marching to war based on a misconception that would be lame.

I don't know why Luria wants to see Fissoa and D'Hara strengthened, a new Madina formed in Falkirk, creating a power bloc that will allow D'Hara and co to walk over and give Alice a rough one as they please. Which, based on letters Mendicant has seen is the D'Haran intent the moment Aurvandil is done and dusted.

It's silly.

Particularly considering Aurvandil has no intention for war with Luria Nova in the future, but D'Hara quite clearly does.
@ first part,Thats how everyone sees it IC. OOC, you basically said no PDA of religion which ain't that great either. Plus your harboring Allison, which no one really likes IC anymore.

I don't really see this war strengthening D'hara nor do I see LN feeling threatened by D'hara either way. Luria wants to see Fissoa grow because they are allies, you know, the thing Aurvandil hates. And as far as the war continuing, I am not sure of either side plans on initiating the war again, but both sides expect it from their neighbor. Within the peace treaty, it only promises peace for one month after Aurvandil dies or peace is signed by all parties because D'hara doesn't care if they attack us after the war because we see it happening with or without that. Also Aurvandil not having plans based on what you say doesn't mean much as you change your mind to whatever sounds best at the moment.. I doubt you planned on basically destroying the only reason Aurvandil was able to win against Madina, which is Barca because of their borrowing of Evansburg. I doubt you planned on allying with Falkirirk.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton