Author Topic: tracking food imports/exports  (Read 4101 times)

Jeckyl

• Knight
    • View Profile
tracking food imports/exports
« Topic Start: June 17, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »
For the last few weeks, I have been trying to track which lords are selling food, and to whom (in realm, outside of realm), as well as track production and consumption growth levels. Aside from simply asking the lords, I have found that I have to write a report, which I submit to my realm council every week, and a less comprehensive breakdown to the realm. Does anyone else do this? Anyone got any tips to make this easier?

Region names censored to protect the innocent.

Code: [Select]
Our regions that produce more food than they consume are as follows, along with how much food is currently stored:
#####/68 - a decrease of 41 bushels. 100 bushels confirmed imported. Because of the strange levels, 150 bushels may have been exported.
#####/466 - an increase of 70 bushels. At most only 20 can be attributed to production, meaning a total of approximately 50 bushels imported.
#####/146 - an increase of 72 bushels. Production values indicate a total increase of 130 bushels, meaning approximately 200 bushels exported.
#####/745 - an increase of 112 bushels, consistent with production levels.
#####/287 - an increase of 202 bushels, 200 bushels confirmed imported.
#####/100 - 100 bushels confirmed imported.

Based on the information I have before me today, we currently have 4042 bushels stored in our granaries, an increase of 531. An additional 100 bushels are for sale on the market, bringing our total food to 4142 bushels stored in our granaries, an increase of 631. After taking into consideration our total consumption of approx. 234 bushels, approx. a net total of 400 bushels have been imported from other realms over the past week.

Our regions that consume more food than they produce are as follows, along with how much food is stored:
#####/31 - Consistent with consumption levels.
#####/1466 - a decrease of 46 bushels. Consumption levels indicate approx 721 bushels consumed, meaning a total of 675 bushels imported.
#####/285 - a decrease of 59 bushels, consistent with consumption levels.
#####/176 - an increase of 82 bushels. Consumption levels indicate approx 14 bushels consumed, meaning 100 bushels imported.
#####/292 - an increase of 68 bushels. Consumption levels indicate approx 21 bushels consumed, meaning 100 bushels imported (rounded).

Known imports are:
100 - #####
50 - #####
200 - #####
100 - #####
675 - #####
100 - #####
100 - #####
= 1325

Known exports are:
200 - #####
(150 #####, possibly)
=200
(=350)

With the exception of knowing how much food we have for sale on the market, I'm drawing all this information from the FoodReport.php screen... Sure would be nice if drafting this report didn't take two hours off my weekend.