Author Topic: Punishing Players for Not Moving within Half A Turn  (Read 45820 times)

T0mislav

Are you reading my posts at all?
If you do, you would see the proves... but I can gladly repeat some.

Only a fool can say that circumstances are completely insignificant... that is the fact. (If you insist I do can give example that pruves it... ie. if one kills a man, there is great difference between was he planing it, was it accidentally or was it self defense).

Same way, if one orders: "You must be in region X by tomorrow or there will be consequences" it is great difference was he ordered it just like that with intention to intimidate, or was he do it as response on someones express intent to disobey the order.

From the Complaint Text it is obvious that those two players were talking and that player of Fal'Cie did express intent to disobey the order, so in this case player's of Allomere reaction was completely appropriate.

This is complete logical prove that player of Allomere did not violate the rule.
I repeated it several times... contrary, you are constantly repeating the sam sentence that it is not important nothing but the action of player of Allomere what is compleat nonsense (duo to it is of crucial importance why did he acted that way) and you never posted any prove he did violate the rule - all his actions are explained and argumented with proves that he did not.