Author Topic: Where to Go ;)  (Read 27600 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Where to Go ;)
« Reply #15: June 21, 2012, 04:48:12 PM »
I'm extremely active and very passionate about my playing, averaging 18 hours online on weekdays due to my work and most hobbies revolving around having stable internet connection. As such, I log in every 5-10 minutes all day long and have already quit a character on Atamara due to sluggish RP and a lack of communication. >_> I really doubt being the one active player in a dead nation will do much, Priest or not. Fronen sounds like it'd be a great opportunity to experiment with my playing style, but I'm not so sure about the prospect of all my work being reduced to nothingness as soon as someone decides they're bored with the invasion's end. :P Is there an army? Can it move? Is it sluggish, or is the lack of activity bad enough that the nation has practically ground to a halt?

I've been leading nations, clans, and armies in Strategy-War RPGs since I was 8 years old (I lied about my age of course, bahaha!), and the one thing that irks me is a wholesale lack of activity and commitment to the cause - whatever it may be. Religion, nationalism, the spirit of roleplay, our players must have SOMETHING that brings them together. It is wholly possible that Fronen's fractured political system is what ultimately doomed it to all hell.

Although... As a Bay12er, I know my buddies just left Summerdale in Dwilight to join Astrom, though some stayed behind to fight to the death - as we are famous for. I'm pretty sure I can recruit a few die-hard Dwarven bastards to join us in our desperate plight... If so, then I wouldn't have a problem rebuilding Fronen from the ground up. I've done it in other games, I can do it here.

Oh dear gods. What am I getting myself into? >_>
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.