Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Lord of a city being added to the realm council

Started by Zakilevo, June 21, 2012, 08:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakilevo

What the subject says. We just elected a new lord of a city and he was automatically added to the realm council. Is this intentional or a bug?

Velax

Zakilevo

Yes. the one that dukes and government members automatically join.

Velax

In Arcaea only the actual Council members - ruler, general, judge, banker - are in that message group. Does that change depending on Government type?

Draco Tanos

Quote from: Velax on June 21, 2012, 09:30:47 AM
In Arcaea only the actual Council members - ruler, general, judge, banker - are in that message group. Does that change depending on Government type?
Same here in Westmoor.  Evidently it's different for Republics and, I'm assuming, Democracies?

Zakilevo

Hmmm. That would suck... Hopefully it is just a bug...

Tom

probably a bug, from back when city lords were dukes. Please post to the bugtracker.

Draco Tanos

Margraves as part of it would make sense in a Democracy (more noble voices), less so for a Republic (fewer voices, but more than the others). 

Honestly, not used to even Dukes being part of that council group.

Psyche

As often as every realm makes all different councils of lords, it might be beneficial to one day code it into government customization options in a drop menu.
Realm Council
4 councilsors(ruler, judge, general, banker)
the above plus dukes
the above plus all lords

Or just do away with the autogenerated council entirely for customization.

mbeal44

I do believe that he was already a part of the council from his position as banker previously.

Zakilevo

No. He was removed. Now he is back in the council.

Thunthorn

I have made a bugreport of this now in the Bugtracker.
EC: Ilias, Taelmoth (Sirion)
Beluaterra: Ivagil (Melhed), Thoron (Adventurer, Fronen)
Atamara: Haniel (Adventurer, Coria)