Author Topic: Gold  (Read 13512 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Gold
« Reply #15: July 11, 2012, 04:43:31 PM »
Jeeze!

...And I felt special for breaking 1k for the first time?

Poor Terran Lord is Poor.

(Maybe I should stop building granaries, recruitment centers, hiring militia, training my leadership and sword-skill, stockpiling thousands of food to last through the nuclear apocalypse, and so forth. I never had over 200 gold at a time until I decided to liquidate the 2,000 food I had sitting around <_< Now I maintain a policy of "spend everything over 1k on Terran infrastructure or helping others, you Jewy bastard" because I'm already a money-hoarding maniac in RL)
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #16: July 11, 2012, 05:49:48 PM »
Wait, you're a lord and you don't have 2k banked all the time?  Shame on your estates! :P
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Zakilevo

« Reply #17: July 11, 2012, 05:56:06 PM »
Jeeze!

(Maybe I should stop building granaries, recruitment centers, hiring militia, training my leadership and sword-skill, stockpiling thousands of food to last through the nuclear apocalypse, and so forth. I never had over 200 gold at a time until I decided to liquidate the 2,000 food I had sitting around <_< Now I maintain a policy of "spend everything over 1k on Terran infrastructure or helping others, you Jewy bastard" because I'm already a money-hoarding maniac in RL)

That is a lot of food... the best way to earn gold is becoming a duke or a ruler :). Well a ruler of a big realm.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: July 11, 2012, 06:35:52 PM »
Vassar is a border region in the middle of nowhere next to Zuma lands <_< Food is pretty much the only income. We have the 2nd or 3rd lowest income of the entire realm, bahaha. I had 1,800 gold yesterday but I just blew most of it on... The hell did I buy? Oh wait, nevermind, still have 1674. Maybe I'll break 2k for the first time :-)
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 12, 2012, 06:37:31 AM »
Jeeze!

Finally someone makes me feel rich. My knight currently has over 2k gold.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 13, 2012, 01:13:49 AM »
Finally someone makes me feel rich. My knight currently has over 2k gold.

If you want to be a rich knight, just come to serve Barad Falas on Atamara. My knights all make over 250 gold a tax, and one time got 420 gold in a tax. And I have 7 knights currently.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: July 13, 2012, 01:19:54 AM »
Meh... pocket change. The knights of both my duke characters make about 400 gold a week. And they both have vacant estates available.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: July 13, 2012, 01:21:28 AM »
Meh... pocket change. The knights of both my duke characters make about 400 gold a week. And they both have vacant estates available.

How many knights are you supporting though?

If you're supporting 7 knights making 400 gold a week on a regular basis I'd say that's pretty good. Mine have only made the 420 gold a week once.

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #23: July 13, 2012, 02:06:01 AM »
Where are your vacant estates, Rob? :P
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 13, 2012, 02:30:24 AM »
I only have one knight in Libidizedd, and two in Akanos.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #25: July 14, 2012, 02:08:11 AM »
Never heard of those cities... -_-

I want to get 400 gold per week and use only 200. :P

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: July 14, 2012, 02:57:08 AM »
I only have one knight in Libidizedd, and two in Akanos.

The Akanos one seems interesting. You don't have to convert like the one in Libidizedd, right?
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: July 14, 2012, 01:52:01 PM »
You don't have to convert to have an estate in Libidizedd, either.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 14, 2012, 02:09:17 PM »
Actually, it turns out that both of the estates in Akanos are full. I could create another if Sorraine got full enough to need another.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: July 14, 2012, 09:38:24 PM »
You don't have to convert to have an estate in Libidizedd, either.

Really? I guess Astrum is more liberal than Morek, then.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).