Author Topic: A Matter Of Honour // This-Is-How-You-Declare-War.  (Read 73938 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Great minds think alike... 8)
Or in this case, crazy arrogant minds think alike.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
 The arrogance perceived as weakness by others is a  show, it is the plummage a peacock wears to discern who is capable of understanding complex signals and those who are blinded by its show...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
The arrogance perceived as weakness by others is a  show, it is the plummage a peacock wears to discern who is capable of understanding complex signals and those who are blinded by its show...
Weakness, maybe since it annoys people. You saying this just shows that you are arrogant.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

egamma

Aurvandil, in it's time has closed a single religious building, and that was done against the instruction of Mendicant,

2012-06-28 18:23:12   Lucius Domitius, Margrave of Madina has closed down your small temple in his region, and taken the 4 gold stored in its treasury.
1 gold were saved by loyal servants and added to the global treasury.

2012-01-09 18:22:17   Frederick Bickerstaff, Senator of Celtiberia has closed down your small shack in his region, and taken the 57 gold stored in its treasury.

You were saying? I don't have any information about Triunist or SA temples.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
*realizes that Mendicant sees himself as standard-bearer for the League*

*feels idiotic for not realizing this before*

*desperately wishes he'd thought of it ICly or had a plausible way of figuring it out*

*facepalms*

Anyways, Allison Kabrinski just left Terran to join Aurvandil... so we may either get to witness the Ultimate Showdown of Ego... or else we may have just created a monster, a horrible, terrifying monster.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
She said she was just passing through to get to the lurias so i doubt it/

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Weakness, maybe since it annoys people. You saying this just shows that you are arrogant.

And you blind...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Don't make me get the hose!

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile

Why does she need to join Aurvandil to get to the Lurias?

Why does one need to go through Aurvandil at all, when you're in/around Terran, to get to the Lurias? It can't be shorter than just going across the Dragon Isles can it?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
2012-06-28 18:23:12   Lucius Domitius, Margrave of Madina has closed down your small temple in his region, and taken the 4 gold stored in its treasury.

2012-01-09 18:22:17   Frederick Bickerstaff, Senator of Celtiberia has closed down your small shack in his region, and taken the 57 gold stored in its treasury.

You were saying? I don't have any information about Triunist or SA temples.

What was I saying? Only one temple has been destroyed in Aurvandil, that second temple in Celtiberia was destroyed when it was in Barca, not Aurv.

egamma

Circumvention of game mechanics (specifically, avoiding chance of capture by realm at war with your previous realm)
False oath

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
I keep hearing "u mad bro" when someone mentions "mad king".
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Circumvention of game mechanics (specifically, avoiding chance of capture by realm at war with your previous realm)

The Judge of Aurvandil can ban her easily now, which will kick her out of the realm before she can travel through it. Then she can get caught as a previously banned character and therefore executed (I think, or is that only for infils?). In any way, the character is at more risk now than previously.

False oath

The day we forbid lying in Battlemaster is the day Battlemaster dies.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Allomere

• Knight
    • View Profile
False oath

God, you love trying to stick people on Game Mech points don't you.
Aurvandil - Knight Hausos At Arms Allomere de' Striguile
Vive le Souverain!!!
Ave Auziwandilaz!!!

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
What you do is ban, arrest, execute.  Would be a very comical thing to see, due to her ego.  From what I have heard about Dwilight, though, she makes things I retesting.  Might make for a showdown with SA though.