Author Topic: A Matter Of Honour // This-Is-How-You-Declare-War.  (Read 74397 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
What you do is ban, arrest, execute.  Would be a very comical thing to see, due to her ego.  From what I have heard about Dwilight, though, she makes things I retesting.  Might make for a showdown with SA though.
Unless  I am wrong Allison can't be executed and I am not even sure she can be deported since she is a priest, so torture is the way to go.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
Circumvention of game mechanics (specifically, avoiding chance of capture by realm at war with your previous realm)
False oath

If there's an open estate there is no oath, not implicit, not explicit. One of the features of the new estate system.

By joining the realm Allison opens herself up to even more potential problems: Bans, fines, arrest, than if she just joined some realm not at war and passed through unharassed.

Call it what you will, to me, it makes things interesting. Allison has no love for the Moot, maybe she will use this war to get back at them like she couldn't in Kabrinskia.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Unless  I am wrong Allison can't be executed and I am not even sure she can be deported since she is a priest, so torture is the way to go.
Anyone with a ban can be executed if they end up in the banning realm's prisons.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

egamma

God, you love trying to stick people on Game Mech points don't you.

This is dwilight, we are supposed to behave as medieval nobles would. Would a medieval noble take an estate in an enemy realm, just so that they could travel through to a different realm?

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Circumvention of game mechanics (specifically, avoiding chance of capture by realm at war with your previous realm)
False oath

False oath yes, cheating no.

Anyone with a ban can be executed if they end up in the banning realm's prisons.

Unless I'm the judge.. On my old account I managed about 8 failed executions in a week...  when I was trying to execute nine adventurers

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Unless I'm the judge.. On my old account I managed about 8 failed executions in a week...  when I was trying to execute nine adventurers
The only time I ever tried to execute someone, he got away.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The only time I ever tried to execute someone, he got away.

Eek Mugurk, worst judge of all time.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
What you do is ban, arrest, execute.  Would be a very comical thing to see, due to her ego.  From what I have heard about Dwilight, though, she makes things I retesting.  Might make for a showdown with SA though.

I've wondered if dustole is just looking to retire Allison, and decided this was a more interesting way.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I've wondered if dustole is just looking to retire Allison, and decided this was a more interesting way.

Ive already done so much with Allison that Ive gotta try and do more/better!  One day she will bite off more than she can handle...
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Ive already done so much with Allison that Ive gotta try and do more/better!  One day she will bite off more than she can handle...

You should try it some time... 8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace

He's already retired her once. She came back younger and full of vinegar though.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
He's already retired her once. She came back younger and full of vinegar though.

Younger?  She is almost 50
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Total GILF though.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
Younger?  She is almost 50

And this is your second account with her, no? She was already into her 40's if not older when you deleted and recreated.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Ah, the spring/button of eternal youth.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.