Author Topic: Power Ranking for EC  (Read 23492 times)

Zakilevo

Power Ranking for EC
« Topic Start: June 29, 2012, 10:07:22 PM »
I don't know people know about the Obsidian Island newspaper but the editor of the paper always had the power ranking section. It was quite entertaining. Too bad he stopped working on the paper.

So I decided to continue that here instead :). I will only do up to top 5 since I am lazy.

Military Ranking (CS+Gold)
1. Sirion - With the highest gold income on the continent, Sirion can field over 25k CS easily and maintain it without any problem.

2. Perdan - With the second highest gold income, Perdan can field at least 20k CS. Their infantry heavy army destroyed Fontan forces behind the walls without trouble.

3. Caligus - They have the third highest income with potential to grow even larger as they have the claims over three regions with 1k gold income. Once they conquer those regions, they will be the strongest economic power on the continent.

4. Westmoor - Having the third largest city on the continent places Westmoor in the fourth place. Until one of the southern realms claims Ibladesh, Westmoor will most likely to hold this position. Also, having almost as many nobles as their mother realm Perdan helps them fight their larger neighbour, Sirion.

5. Armonia - Even without the largest city, Armonia has potential to become as big as the old Ibladesh. Sadly, they haven't had any military action yet but with the declaration of war, they will now get a chance to show their military might to other realms of the continent against Epollyn.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 11:31:31 PM by Zakilevo »

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Power Ranking for EC
« Reply #1: June 29, 2012, 11:25:55 PM »
Pretty good. I agree.

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 30, 2012, 06:14:29 AM »
Since Zaki is lazy, I'll finish it for him  :P

6. Nivemus - In terms of income the sixth through to eighth realms are almost impossible to split. Nivemus has lots of nobles and a favourable strategic position due to their alliance with Sirion, putting them ahead of their rivals.

7. Eponllyn - About to face their moment of truth against Armonia. Control the breadbasket of the south, but thats unlikely to prove much of an advantage until Ibaldesh city recovers.

8. Obsidian Islands - Cursed by geography. Nevertheless, may soon seize seventh position if the war goes poorly for Eponllyn.

9. Fontan - A decade long history is about to end.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #3: July 03, 2012, 10:16:35 PM »
Zak is obsessed with gold.  This is not gold rank you know!
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Zakilevo

« Reply #4: July 03, 2012, 10:26:06 PM »
Zak is obsessed with gold.  This is not gold rank you know!

I know Foundation. :) But gold is power!

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 03, 2012, 11:20:35 PM »
Since Zaki is lazy, I'll finish it for him  :P

6. Nivemus - In terms of income the sixth through to eighth realms are almost impossible to split. Nivemus has lots of nobles and a favourable strategic position due to their alliance with Sirion, putting them ahead of their rivals.

7. Eponllyn - About to face their moment of truth against Armonia. Control the breadbasket of the south, but thats unlikely to prove much of an advantage until Ibaldesh city recovers.

8. Obsidian Islands - Cursed by geography. Nevertheless, may soon seize seventh position if the war goes poorly for Eponllyn.

9. Fontan - A decade long history is about to end.

OI should always be last. Other than that, I agree!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: July 04, 2012, 07:15:24 AM »
OI should always be last. Other than that, I agree!
OI is the last one? Check!
OI is in worst geography? Check!
I should go OI and transform it. Uncheck!

Nivemus just lost 1/4 of its nobles. They will go down in ranking 1 or 2 places I guess :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 04, 2012, 08:08:06 AM »
Nivemus just lost 1/4 of its nobles. They will go down in ranking 1 or 2 places I guess :(

How did that happen?

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: July 04, 2012, 11:48:57 AM »
How did that happen?

At least six were banned; all of whom were refugees from another realm and were suspected to be trying to take over.

My point still stands though, even after the purge they're bigger than OI or Eponllyn.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: July 04, 2012, 03:38:18 PM »
How did that happen?

I banned 9 of them. For some untold reason only 8 were forced out... Maybe the other one had a 'Get out of ban free card'. We have dropped 10 nobles because a couple left because they were loyal to them or were outraged. Some people could call those banned Saxons. Honestly, Neji didn't care what they are. The way they acted hurt the realm and left no room for progress, and they were obviously anti-government, which is bad for you in a Monarchy. They were banned for that. I could go into more detail, but if you want to know just send me a message. Don't feel like re-writing my reasons for the forum to see.  :P

I would say Nivemus is neck and neck with Eponllyn after the ban. Nivemus has better military CS(even though it takes a hit when you ban a fourth of your nation), but Eponllyn has more potential and could have Armonia locked into a 2v1 war if their new ally Caligus comes down South. I would keep Nivemus where it is for now, but it may need to shift downward pretty soon.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: July 06, 2012, 04:32:56 AM »
I banned 9 of them. ...
Shhhh.... :-X
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: July 06, 2012, 04:52:01 AM »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: July 06, 2012, 07:25:31 AM »
Oops. Sorry.  :-X
Lol, if the event has happened and will not have so-ever-effect to change it, we can say it out on forum 8)

I might as well bring back 1 of my deported character to EC to spice things up :P

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: July 06, 2012, 03:22:48 PM »
I might as well bring back 1 of my deported character to EC to spice things up :P

He who controls the spice controls the universe.  8)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #14: July 06, 2012, 03:37:30 PM »
He who controls the universe cantroll the spices.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.