Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort—Angnomal, "Redstaff"  (Read 59742 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Re: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort
« Topic Start: March 24, 2011, 06:05:34 PM »
I'm up for this. :)  I'd also prefer a relatively early position, though Rob can go first as my comp is fairly decent and can run 60 dwarf + animal fortresses at around 80 fps (I assume that's considered decent...).

Regarding embark, I'd recommend something similar to the Ashery start if we want to be serious, though we could also have one dwarf with only conversational skills and no labours enabled except refuse gathering and burials. 8)

So... just wondering how many people are up for a little bit of "fun" or we should run it strictly standard.  I think that with Tim starting we'll be fine even if we take some "fun" routes. ;)

Oh, by the way, I recommend starting near elves + humans + goblins, especially close to the purple goblin fortresses that look like cabinets of death with Ironhand. :D  That way we get more caravans and "fun" stuff later on with more wealth.

By another way, can it be a rule that one must take at least one screenshot per season?  Preferably with a caption for each.

By the back alley, I think two weeks max would be pretty good time, if we allow early completion / early passing on for those with faster comps or more time to play.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:09:07 PM by Foundation »
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.