Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort—Angnomal, "Redstaff"  (Read 59548 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Re: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort
« Reply #15: March 25, 2011, 02:46:37 PM »
Umm... No aquifers, no economy, do you guys want to limit dwarf numbers to 100?  That way we'll get all the features and not so much lag. (due to migrations we'll probably go slightly over 100)

Children... change to 5/10% since they... lag if you have lots married and they go over pop limit.  Um.... anything else?  I'll post more if I think of them.  Weather?  Does anyone care if muddy pools are filled?  I don't really if we embark on soil, and weather slows down the game a little as well.  As long as we have a river we should be fine, right?  If all else fails just build a well. :)

So I'm assuming there will be 2 zip files to be shared, one is the initial newb pack that includes DF and all the nice init graphics dinit stuff set already so we can all use the same *if we want to* and if you like something else you can change it yourself.  And the other zip being saves that are passed around.  This way, most players will probably be playing with the same init and stuff, just to make things easier. ;)

The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.