Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort—Angnomal, "Redstaff"  (Read 59608 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Re: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort
« Reply #15: March 25, 2011, 05:52:06 PM »
Um...60-80 fps is pretty damn good, Foundation.  What do you consider "good fps", 150-200?  :o

Well, this does keep children to a minimum...6-10 babies and children combined in a fort of 160 (which we will not reach, assuming the pop limit is not still bugged) is hardly an overabundance of youngsters.

Yes, but they take some time to get to if you try to actually get a fort up and running before you go breach them...

And how would you like a giant flying earwig forgotten beast (beware its poisonous gases!) to fly up your well shaft right into the middle of your hospital or meeting area and start slaughtering your dwarves?

Well, that's some "fun" right there, no? :D

Hmm... I guess I like 100+ fps, that way I get through a season in about 20 minutes. (in this new fort without immigration that I'm playing with). 8)

With youngsters, I guess I'm more concerned with when they become actual dwarves and then the effect kinda multiplies, but in this fort we don't really have to worry about that since that won't be for quite a few months at least.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.