Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort—Angnomal, "Redstaff"  (Read 59652 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
1st Galena, 1051
The remainder of the month of Malachite was relatively uneventful.  There have been no more pandaman sightings.  Medtob, the miller, was able to smelt two iron bars from the hematite we mined.  We finished mining out the rest of the initially-designated storage area (though I strongly suspect we will need to dig out more to the west as our storage needs increase).  You can see the results of our work in this sketch.  I have also included the crafts that Bembul "Alpha", our bookkeeper, made, in their stockpile there on the right.

We have begun digging out the rest of the main workshop level directly below.  You can also see here the iron bars that have been smelted thus far.

Nothing much else to report just now.  I will update this journal no later than the beginning of Limestone.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan