Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Succession Fort—Angnomal, "Redstaff"  (Read 61644 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
...And that's my tenure done, and I took much, much too long about it.  Um...do as I say, not as I do, mmkay?  :-[

I'm going to try and get the profiles OCRed if I can, so I don't have to post images for all of them, so give me a little while to try to get that working.  ^ban^, wasn't there some sort of "large image handling" plugin you were talking with Tom about adding? I don't see any options that look related to it...

I will be uploading 2 archives to the DFFD shortly: the first will be one that includes only the save and the materials related to it (like the Mountainhome requests screenshot, the list of minerals from dfprospector, etc).  The second will include all that, as well as the entire program folder, to make it trivial to get up and running (not that Indirik really needs a lot of help, but it will make it easy :) ).
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan