Author Topic: SMA/IR question  (Read 7967 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: SMA/IR question
« Reply #15: July 11, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »
This happens every single time you show up or speak to Terran, jeeze. Is it impossible for you to speak to others in a respectful tone? I beg to wonder if you just despise Terran or if this is regular behavior your own nobles had to tolerate during Allison's reign. That you pulled the Royalty Card and demanded we call you Your Royal Highness while ascertaining that your Royal blood means you don't need to address us by any title was the most absolute bull!@#$ excuse I've ever heard. I gave you the benefit of the doubt time and time again and lo and behold - you attitude, words and actions validate every single complaint I've heard about your character.

I'd find you a very entertaining protagonist if you weren't such an ass to everyone. I really like Allison's character but she seriously lacks the finesse I'd expect from an ambitious priestess and badass protagonist I thought she was. There's a BIG difference between an ambitious badass and someone who just doesn't know how to speak properly. I've RP'd murderers, rapists, corrupt politicians, assassins, psychopaths, but none of this excuses me from having a sense of awareness in behavior. Being a corrupt or ambitious noble is like being in the mob. Sure, you !@#$ around and do bad things but you still represent a higher purpose, a grand scheme, and you owe your respect others. You don't give your respects and mind your tongue, you'll most likely meet a guy like my crazy-ass former Italian-mobster neighbor who just got out of prison for murder after 35 years. (this whole area used to be Italian and Irish mobsters <_< Dear gods, you should see the mansions!)

Allison's not a protagonist. She's an antagonist. That's what she does: Antagonize people  ;D

And, she's very, very good at it.