Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 210231 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #495: October 27, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »
My kitten died last night. Frozed to death... pretty harsh, luckily i have that Kindred char still alive and kicking.

You might like to know that you have been mourned. Little consolation in there, but hey, it's something.

About all the rest I've read, I must say that I was quite a bit upset, especially at the statement that we do stupid RP. Stupid RP? So, are you going to tell us, damned tribal bitch who only cares for hunting, eating and NOT feeding the little ones, that we don't know to RP? We, that are used to RP much bigger things, including politics, treason and ACTUAL dinamism in the world? Are you sure that is not YOUR RP the stupid one?

I almost went to IRC immediately, but then I thought about it twice, said "meh" and went out with my friends for some beers and pizza. The best way to forget about silly accusations from silly people.

Though seriously now, I do think that there is one very, very important difference between FTO and BM, and I'll pick only one from the many that one can come to realise: the community. Tom is active whereas the other guy not, people here try to (surprise!) teach you how things are done instead of just blasting your head off... I certainly think BM has a much more friendly community (in general lines, and specially if you are a newbie)

I've enjoyed my game so far, but if I had been born in places like that, I'm pretty sure I'd have considered seriously just rage-quitting or becoming a real troll, out of pure revenge. Man, there sure are a lot of jerks in this world...

And yes, I've slept very little for the latter days and am somehow irritable. Specially for these kind of stupid things about something so dumb as believing you know how to play better than the rest and killing characters who have taken months to be born just out of your blind pride. To  hell with them.
D'Espana Family