Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 210554 times)

Andira

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #495: October 28, 2012, 02:51:42 PM »
people here try to (surprise!) teach you how things are done instead of just blasting your head off... I certainly think BM has a much more friendly community (in general lines, and specially if you are a newbie)

Hey, I try to teach people in both games. ;) I have even written a "How to play" guide that I link to every baby born to me and I'm always open for OOC question in the game as well, so that nobody is forced to use IRC. None of my FTO characters has actually ever killed anyone. I'm also very hesitant with calling someone a troll. Usually I just believe it's a clueless new player, unless they show -really- obvious signs of trolling, like emoting "Hahaha, this game sucks I. f*ed your Mom".

I just really wish that some of the "loudest" other players were still able to see the game with the eyes of a new player, like "Oh, a new button, I'll click on it". Then they'd show more patience... though some of the older players, and I won't say any names, simply seem to be very angry and irritable persons in general, from what I've seen of them.