Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 209545 times)

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #495: November 03, 2012, 10:28:35 PM »
I really don't know the colony, so no clue if bats are somehow important to them or if the ones you attacked were the last few of the species so that they can't reproduce any longer or... something. Maybe they were important, maybe not. *shrugs* But I wouldn't think they're worth killing an actively RPing character of a new player over it. People said they warned you OOC before your char got killed... was that during a time when you had not logged into the game after hunting? Or was the log so full that you missed those messages? (Just wondering, since I still don't understand all of this mess, but not trying to accuse you).

I missed the warning.  People were roleplaying about a lost baby who had wandered in or out of some building and I noticed those messages but not the warning.  I don't remember seeing it but I probably skipped it because it said OOC and I'm used to ignoring OOC messages.  (Not that I don't care, but in BM you can skip ooc messages and it doesn't matter.) It is on the log, though.  And yeah, I feel stupid for not noticing.

I guess someone with a more BM-style would have reacted IC with a "Leave that alone. Stop that." instead of an OOC message. 

But well, I guess I just have to wait for my next character to be born.  Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 02:28:02 PM by Gloria »