Author Topic: Countdown to Doom  (Read 13276 times)

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown to Doom
« Reply #15: July 22, 2012, 05:00:50 AM »
What is Kindara a victim of? Bad negotiations and tough terms? Not to mention the offending party declared war first; it is without a doubt that Cathay earns the victim title.

No, what's silly is the whole Victim and Aggressor parts. I'm not saying Kindara is a victim of anything and Edmund is pretty tired of people telling him he's tried to claim that. He's just sick of Cathay being a jerk. So its just one side versus the other. No good or bad. No victim versus aggressor.

If it were me, I'd burn their capitol to the ground, force the assassin to watch as I bleed his family members dry one at a time, rape his wife/daughters, and crucify the entire realm's nobility, and ensure the ruler's head is embalmed and preserved in a highly visible location for all to know why you don't ever raise a dagger to my back. Then again, that's why I was born in the 20th century and not the 10th-14th.

Actually I'd say that attitude would better fit an insane medieval ruler! In the 20th century that just comes across as unhinged.   ;)