Author Topic: Terran  (Read 13628 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Terran
« Reply #15: July 25, 2012, 03:14:30 PM »
That weird grudge might be because you basically sent him hate mail with a lot of waffle about how evil Aurvandil apparently is.

Erm.. when? I've never interacted with the Aurvandil Judge in any way as far as I remember. I didn't even message him while in prison, just Mendicant. Kale should have the grudge he stole all his gold! Filthy thief!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 25, 2012, 04:29:49 PM »
Terran is trying to bring both the north, and the Lurian's into this conflict? They must be bricking it pretty badly right now.

They've been trying to do that for a while. It's not news to Lysander, anyway.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 25, 2012, 07:09:12 PM »
So far Terrans strategy is "lets wait for the Lurians to help us"   That is a bad strategy. 

And this is one reason why the forums are bad: people can't keep what they know to themselves.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: July 25, 2012, 07:52:30 PM »
And this is one reason why the forums are bad: people can't keep what they know to themselves.

It wasnt a secret /and/ it was a crappy strategy...
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 26, 2012, 12:04:24 AM »

Except that dustole's speculations are doubly off-base, given that she doesn't actually know anything.

It'd be awfully handy if the Lurias were hopping on board; but one look at the CS charts reveals the truth of the matter: they're more pitifully demilitarized than the Moot.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 26, 2012, 12:18:54 AM »
Also, it's Luria. We have no time to help others, we're too busy dicking each other over!

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: July 26, 2012, 12:21:06 AM »
Also, it's Luria. We have no time to help others, we're too busy dicking each other over!

Yup.

Honestly, for all that Luria is right next door, I rather suspect Morek is more plausible: they're wrapping up Summerdale, and they're at least consistent, even if distant.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: July 26, 2012, 12:21:48 AM »
Except that dustole's speculations are doubly off-base, given that she doesn't actually know anything.

It'd be awfully handy if the Lurias were hopping on board; but one look at the CS charts reveals the truth of the matter: they're more pitifully demilitarized than the Moot.

Allison is your only hope! 

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: July 26, 2012, 12:29:24 AM »

"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope."

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 26, 2012, 03:32:09 AM »

Unless Allison can sprout us 10-20 new nobles, automatically upgrade our all our recruitment centers, and then make all our doubles march with goose step precision like the Aurvandili, I don't see how.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: July 26, 2012, 04:10:20 AM »
Unless Allison can sprout us 10-20 new nobles, automatically upgrade our all our recruitment centers, and then make all our doubles march with goose step precision like the Aurvandili, I don't see how.

I am your key to help from the north!

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: July 26, 2012, 04:10:28 AM »

With a track record like hers, I don't know how anyone can question her ability to get things done anymore.

egamma

« Reply #27: July 26, 2012, 04:25:07 AM »

I am your key to help from the north!

Yay, we can all become protectorates of SA!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 26, 2012, 04:27:14 AM »
You have a few other alternatives. Do any of them look any better?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

egamma

« Reply #29: July 26, 2012, 04:30:21 AM »
You have a few other alternatives. Do any of them look any better?

I would prefer that Allison sweet-talk the Zuma into attacking them. Isn't that what she's actually good at?