Author Topic: Better/More detailed Marshals?  (Read 7961 times)

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Better/More detailed Marshals?
« Topic Start: July 25, 2012, 07:43:07 PM »
Rob's idea sounds pretty good.

It is relatively easy to get leadership if you command archers so reaching high level of leadership shouldn't be a problem.

Marshals with 10 or 20% leadership should only be able to command maybe 5-10 nobles. More than that, they should suffer up to 25% CS penalty?

Yes, I like it too! I don't know about the kind of bonus-malus, probably both morale or CS would do the work, maybe the easier to code?  ;D

To 'get' Leadership you can battle... or train it in your academy! I know, an exotic concept!  8)

This is only a rough idea:

A Marshal with 5% Leadership could command 1 unit (basically, his own!) for each 5% he would command 1 unit more... with a 50% Leadership a Marshal could command an army of 10 units. Bonus/Malus, for every unit over the max. it will take a -5%, for every 2 units below, it would get a +5%?

A High Marshal will command 1 army from 0% to 25%, 2 armies from 26% to 50%, 3 from 51% to 70%, 4 from 71% to 80% and 5 from 81% to 100%... bonus and malus?... maybe for every army over his limit a -5%, and every army below, a +5%? ... if there is no High Marshal the limit would be zero.