Author Topic: Creating banners  (Read 6701 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Creating banners
« Topic Start: August 19, 2012, 08:34:34 PM »
Hmm. I definitely need a banner for my religion...

I'd use my back tattoo design but it'd need to be shrunken down to fit the banner. :-| Its one of the final scenes in my old Fantasy novel where the religion stems from. Its a tall, white-stone, ruined tower (a phallic symbol of solidarity, purity and power, yet damaged by hardship and the passage of time) with two dragons - one blue and gold, the other black and red - (symbolizing the clash of dualism) of specific coloring spiraling up the tower opposite each other, emulating a strand of DNA, their wings stretched out with their maws open near the top, teeth sharp, as if they are threatening to swallow whole the eclipsed sun and moon floating above the tower's apex (symbolizing the dangers of either moral extreme and how harmony can only exist when there is balance betwixt the two. Should either extreme gain too much power then it will by nature destabilize the entire system and destroy everything in the process.)

The actual design is much more complex than that but effectively that's what I'd like my banner to be. Tower, dragons on either side, sun at the top. Doesn't need to be very detailed or anything.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.