Author Topic: OOC Behaviour  (Read 9447 times)

BattleMaster Server

OOC Behaviour
« Topic Start: July 25, 2012, 09:59:27 PM »
Summary:OOC Behaviour
Violation:Rule Number 2 - No verbal attacks, insults...
World:East Continent
Complainer:Alexandros Stavrou
About:Caeranor Saegarus

Full Complaint Text:
This is seriously sick behaviour. Please get our realm rid of him, nobody wants him here.

Best regards,

Alexandros

Out-of-Character from Caeranor Saegarus Griffirtaen   (49 minutes ago)

Message sent to everyone in your realm (54 recipients)

Yeah and you know what, I Am Not A !@#$ing Saxon OR a Clanner OR Any Other Bull!@#$.

The fact I was arbitrarily thrown out of Fontan simply for playing there LONG before the Saxon crap on Dwilight doesn't seem to matter. I've actually emialled Tom about this because I'm sick of it. I sent Caeranor back to Fontan after being deported because I don't accept being spontaneously !@#$ed over by the OOC Forum Committee, and have my own personal roleplay shat on.  Malenard left Perdan for Fontan when Perdan was all but dead, and then he died there. Caeranor is his son and went to Fontan to find his father's legacy. Now he's come back to where he was raised.

The fact the last time I was deported out of spite the other week, when Fontan was already dead, and therefore all the made up charges about there being a clan totally irrelevant is nothing short of a joke. The ruling said people were deported for playing in Fontan, nothing about banning me from the continent or any realm.

So no, I won't suffer your OOC ruin my game experience tyranny any longer.

Joseph Lant

star  [reply to sender] | [ignore] | [userdetails] | [give medal:  Trust medal Fun medal]