Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Dynamic Map on Android Platform

Started by Indirik, July 26, 2012, 07:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indirik

Does anyone else use the new dynamic map on an Android device? I am using the default system browser, and can't use the map. It shows up, but only in a tiny window that takes up only a small fraction of the screen. I've also tried it with xScope Pro, and it does the same thing. (I tried the FireFox beta, but that doesn't even load the main battlemaster.org page correctly...)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Anaris

Sorry, no Android device for testing here.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Penchant

I never have needed to but I will try it later today.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Poliorketes

Quote from: Indirik on July 26, 2012, 07:18:22 PM
Does anyone else use the new dynamic map on an Android device? I am using the default system browser, and can't use the map. It shows up, but only in a tiny window that takes up only a small fraction of the screen. I've also tried it with xScope Pro, and it does the same thing. (I tried the FireFox beta, but that doesn't even load the main battlemaster.org page correctly...)

In my HTC Desire (Android 2.2) with Firefox (version 10.0.4):

I can see the map, I can zoom and un-zoom, and put overlays.
I can't select any region.

It's usable, but not very 'comfortable'. When I use the phone I use better the Political Map. (in PC is half/half)