Author Topic: Could the FEI realms unite against invasion?, a (sadly) hypothetical question.  (Read 12847 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
I'm wondering just what the thoughts are concerning the scenario of the FEI being invaded, (and also how it would deal with taking part in a crusade come to that) and hope people look at it not just from the point of view of available manpower etc, but also taking into consideration all the myriad relationships existing on the continent, ie could this realm/family ever work with that realm/family because of long term issues etc.

I'd say it's fairly likely.  That's the less contentious part of the Order of the Hawk's mandate, after all, and of the two realms who did not sign on to the Order one is a bloody wreck and the other would likely join the rest immediately if faced with a real Invasion.  There would likely be some friction, and several people would have to play nice, but I'm pretty sure they would, surprisingly enough.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"