Author Topic: travel bug  (Read 2147 times)

Philippe Faux

• Peasant
    • View Profile
travel bug
« Topic Start: August 03, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
I seem unable to travel on the 2 continents i play (Dwilight and EC).  When trying to bring the travel page i get this :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'BadMethodCallException' with message 'Property "Warrior" does not exist' in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/GameObject.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/play-travel.php(10): BattleMaster\GameObject->__get('Warrior') #1 {main} thrown in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/GameObject.php on line 27

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: travel bug
« Reply #1: August 03, 2012, 01:51:38 PM »
Fixed in code, just awaiting Tom to upload the fix.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #2: August 03, 2012, 04:17:19 PM »
It is usually more informative to look on the bugtracker. :)

http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=7195
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

egamma

« Reply #3: August 03, 2012, 05:28:45 PM »
Travel is now working on stable, but there's a second travel bug on Dwilight:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getPosition() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/play-travel.php on line 139

I'll post it to bugtracker, but wanted to make it clear it is not a duplicate.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 03, 2012, 05:46:01 PM »
Also fixed, rev. 6394.

And it's not Dwilight-only, it's characters-without-units-only.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan