Author Topic: Campaigns  (Read 16185 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Campaigns
« Reply #45: August 07, 2012, 05:29:59 AM »
Yup, and we can list the Jedis leading the Republican Clone Army against the separatists.

Unfortunelly, we are talking about something that only occurs in BM by roleplays: interactions between an independent thing (religion) and other (military) mechanics. I always thought the priest could ever been no a class, but a trait, something a warrior (a.k.a. paladin) could be. But, honestly, the way BM goes is better. Today, we can do horrible things, like drive dozen of fanatics to break up the production and kill many peasants, conduct an "Auto-da-fé" to punish unbelievers, even a religious take over. Imagine combine this with the possibility to carry an army. If we have this, I believe theocracies will appear everywhere.

To do what you want, we can simply have a religious warrior. We don't need a military priest, neither someone gainning hours like a priest and driving a large army through enemy lands.

I'm not asking for Priest to lead units or any other changes. I simply pointing out that I had fun having my Priest be a (mostly useless) marshal and General and glad I was able to do it before any code changes to prevent Priest being in armies.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.