Author Topic: Natural disasters?  (Read 5258 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Natural disasters?
« Topic Start: August 07, 2012, 08:54:58 AM »
I second the idea for minor natural disasters and more weather options, as well as very rare but wide-reaching major disasters like earthquakes that cause damage to a dozen or so regions' production, roads, and such, usually along certain admin-determined imaginary fault-lines which just so happen to be high-risk high-conflict areas. ;-) I think this would really make it interesting when mid-war, suddenly  BOOM, big earthquake hits and slows both sides down, causes mayhem, and really changes things up.

Hell, I think 2-3 earthquakes a year in random places would be great for RP reasons as well as adding some fun dynamic to it.

There can also be floods, and all sorts of other fun. Hail storms that cause minor damage, thunder storms that create mud, slowing down road travel and with the very uncommon occurrence of lightning killing some troops or damaging buildings. (two people died at my friend's job this weekend, struck by lightning in the parking lot :-( It happens more often than one would think.)

So on and so forth. I think more random positive and negative occurrences would add a lot more dynamic and rp opportunity to the game.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.