Author Topic: Barca  (Read 232314 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #15: March 30, 2011, 02:16:10 AM »
Yeah some people lied to me and my character believed the was an Astrum secret society, so what of it? Do you have to be so offensive? I'm not Hyperion, I am Noah. The RL player - so stop trying to start a fight. I as a person had no other reason to believe these characters as they were from different realms and I'm fairly positive no IC connection. So I don't see how that makes me anymore worse or unintelligent?

In the first place, I had suggested that it may have been more benficiary for Terran to expand to Barca then secede the colony after a lot of immigration had taken place. But if a realm has a duchy to secede in a strategical manner (For example: To gain advantage in a war over a realm like Madina.) It is not against the rules to colonize during war at all, I was simply talking about seceding the duchy.

Then why even bring it up?

Why can't I bring it up? I thought it was an interesting point to add to a discussion, which happens all the time.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 02:18:39 AM by DoctorHarte »
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)