Author Topic: Barca  (Read 233576 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #330: August 27, 2011, 07:38:00 PM »
With all this frustration against "the Saxons," you'd think someone would have made a list of all their UserIDs, compiled evidence, and at least made some kind of evidentiary case out of it. I see, time and time again, accusations against "the Saxons" and "these same players," but, strangely, never any UserIDs, often contradictory statements concerning them, a great readiness to create ex post facto explanations, and the already-noted conspiracy-theory habits.

If people truly have a complaint against them that they are somehow violating the Social Contract, compile your evidence, and bring it to the Magistrates. But this constant non-evidentiary bullcrap is almost as annoying as how every Dwilight discussion returns to SA.

That is because such specifics are for the Titans who never did or could do anything about it.
I won't ever waste my time investigating them because i know nothing ever will or can be done.
I mean how can you give watertight proof of them communicating outside the game?
Its very hard to do something about things like this, but i agree positive discussion would be more useful.
For example how can we do something about it in the future?
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog