Author Topic: Barca  (Read 233578 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #330: August 28, 2011, 12:09:52 AM »
With all this frustration against "the Saxons," you'd think someone would have made a list of all their UserIDs, compiled evidence, and at least made some kind of evidentiary case out of it. I see, time and time again, accusations against "the Saxons" and "these same players," but, strangely, never any UserIDs, often contradictory statements concerning them, a great readiness to create ex post facto explanations, and the already-noted conspiracy-theory habits.

If people truly have a complaint against them that they are somehow violating the Social Contract, compile your evidence, and bring it to the Magistrates. But this constant non-evidentiary bullcrap is almost as annoying as how every Dwilight discussion returns to SA.

The Titans and Tom specifically looked at the Saxon group.  There was definitively something fishy, but extremely tangled.  I am not aware of what all actions were taken, but discussions among the devs indicated that there was some multi-ing going on, and there was a concerted effort to get around game mechanics that they used to create several thousand gold out of thin air.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"