Author Topic: Barca  (Read 232173 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #675: July 02, 2012, 07:30:02 AM »
So that has to stop us from being creative and trying to change things? So you have an alliance, that doesn't stop Aurvandil from playing along to the same game.

What? I wasn't responding to you or Aurvandil. I was responding to Glaumring being dumb.

Here's the kicker I'm waiting for: The Zuma decide to randomly march an army to Chesney while Terran is helping Barca. (I told them they had good cookies there)

We'll see if it works.

You've obviously learned nothing about the Zuma. The Zuma don't do exciting things like march on cities. More likely, since a big conflict is about to happen, they will march south to somewhere inbetween Barca and Aurvandil and be completely ambiguous about their intentions, and then everyone will sit around and watch.

Although, these fellows in Aurvandil might just be the only ones on Dwilight crazy enough to be like "WTF Zuma? GTFO of our way" and smash into them... and maybe win, too.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)