Author Topic: Fronen: The unluckiest realm ever.  (Read 42716 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Fronen: The unluckiest realm ever.
« Reply #75: September 20, 2012, 07:36:33 PM »
I did a big recruiting push a few years ago when we were getting Alluran off the ground. I think they've all quit.

It's worth noting that several of the nobles in Alluran were, in fact, just Psych's multis.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Konrad

• BM Dev Team
  • Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: September 20, 2012, 07:49:06 PM »
Haha, I had a suspicion but couldn't be sure. Dimian was a good enough king to gloss over that, I wasn't.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: September 20, 2012, 09:48:37 PM »
Are you playing in Fronen now? What family?

Konrad

• BM Dev Team
  • Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: September 20, 2012, 09:51:17 PM »
Caetram, Franz

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: September 21, 2012, 01:56:34 AM »
From Fronen? Yes.

Squall had a bit of a temper tantrum after we declined to return Wudenkin to him on a silver platter, so he left and took about 6 people with him. Then Carnes was annoyed that we didn't hand Wudenkin back to him (I gather), so he started cooking the books and stealing gold from every region in the realm until we protested him out of office, and now he's off looting rogue regions for gold. I'd ban him, but he's a Royal and he's not yet worth exiling.

In other words, the trials and tribulations continue, but we're slowly getting our feet under us. We just need more nobles. There will be lots of opportunity for lordships and what not in the future, so... Tell your friends.

Sounds like you are getting rid of your rotten eggs. Good work! :P

Carnes was never any good for Fronen.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: September 21, 2012, 03:52:29 AM »
Haha, I had a suspicion but couldn't be sure. Dimian was a good enough king to gloss over that, I wasn't.
Mrh? When Dimian was still alive, we didn't ever have any multi-locks. If I had known, or suspected, that we had multis in the realm, I would surely have reported them. But I'm not very good at figuring them out, unless they make blatantly stupid mistakes, like posting messages from the wrong account.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: September 21, 2012, 01:54:48 PM »
Sounds like you are getting rid of your rotten eggs. Good work! :P

Carnes was never any good for Fronen.

Yes, but now we need to replace them with good eggs.

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: November 06, 2012, 01:39:02 PM »
I never did MUCH multi with Alluran, actually.  Maybe one or two extra families, and I don't think it was 2 characters each, even.  Oritolon on the Colonies is where I had a few more.

Aelradir

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: November 23, 2012, 11:15:14 AM »
Never thought this day would come, but I agree with Chenier.

There was a time Benton was frothing around the mouth when someone mentioned the Carnes.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: November 23, 2012, 02:55:10 PM »
That Carnes meanie was trying to stamp out Fronen's state religion to import an OG/Thalmarkin faith, and fabricated charges to ban Louis-Joseph. :(

Damn Glenn couldn't be bothered to do much anymore, though. I'm not even sure if he was still around at the time, either.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: November 23, 2012, 02:58:50 PM »
That Carnes meanie was trying to stamp out Fronen's state religion to import an OG/Thalmarkin faith, and fabricated charges to ban Louis-Joseph. :(

Yeah, hooray for Carnes! :)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: November 23, 2012, 03:03:41 PM »

Aelradir

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: November 23, 2012, 06:14:45 PM »

well maybe they weren't all bad...

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: November 26, 2012, 12:47:05 PM »

Carnes always annoyed me till I read this  ;D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:49:01 PM by Lefanis »
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: November 26, 2012, 02:41:47 PM »
I never did MUCH multi with Alluran, actually.  Maybe one or two extra families, and I don't think it was 2 characters each, even.  Oritolon on the Colonies is where I had a few more.

I never knew you used to multi! I thought you were cool man :'(