Author Topic: Shartak, Shintolin, Urban Dead!  (Read 22054 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Shartak, Shintolin, Urban Dead!
« Topic Start: August 12, 2012, 08:06:14 PM »
AWESOME! I'm totally up for this.

My most recent forray was a ver successful 3-month stint in Haven & Hearth that ended when my super-powerful tight-knight clan of fellow RPers assimilated 3 neighboring villages, rebuked a massive raider empire, and established ourselves are the dominant lords of a massive area - then ONE !@#$ING GUY who spoke like a 12 year old and quoted scripture, I !@#$ you not, appeared from behind a !@#$ing tree and murdered me, took my key, broke in, murdered everyone in their sleep, and even killed my buddy who was an extremely experienced pure-combat build who had been playing for nearly 2 years. That this guy managed to kill him goes to show this dude must have been trolling people for a long, long time, just raiding villages. He took NOTHING. NOTHING. Not our high quality super-rare steel, our weapons, tools, high-quality painstakingly collected seeds and saplings, nothing. He walking in, killed us all, and left the gates wide open and left.

F*cking trolls. H&H is FULL of them. Players who either play to piss people off or just get bored and decide to kill everyone around them.

At least I made friends from the other villages, I actually recruited some of their players to BM :-)

So long as we work together and avoid the flaming griefer noobs, I'm totally up for helping to lead another big group.

Love me some crafting, MmmmmMMMmmmm! Crafting/building is my obsession :-P
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.