Author Topic: Character Limits  (Read 18064 times)

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Character Limits
« Reply #15: March 30, 2011, 10:01:08 PM »
I'm thinking you have too few medals. I don't see why more characters should be given based on fame: it should be given based on contribution to the game, which seems most easily measured through proxy variables like donation, length of time, and medals.

More "noble" characters are given based upon fame, by what the wiki says. If the wiki is wrong, that would be good to know as well.

Though there is not reason to complain about 3 characters, IMHO. That used to be all any non-donor got.

I'm not complaining about having 3 Active characters, I am just interested when I will be able to have 4 characters, because comparing my statistics to other players who have slightly lower stats than me in some areas, but have more characters, it has piqued by interest. I like playing the game, and look forward to opening up a 4th career of a character. Right now, I can only have 3 storylines, going at once, and I am looking forward to some more. I don't want to lose any of my current characters as they are each individually very unique, but I want to try out a third continent once again. Is there something wrong with wanting to further add to the game?