Author Topic: Terran trials  (Read 71783 times)

Lady De La Coeur

Re: Terran trials
« Reply #75: August 18, 2012, 04:44:39 PM »
lol

Evil masterminds don't get caught...

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: August 18, 2012, 04:48:36 PM »
lol

Evil masterminds don't get caught...

Sometimes they do. Webs are hard to make, hard to unveil, but once they do get unveiled, all hell breaks loose. Kind of like what is happening in Terran right now.

Lady De La Coeur

« Reply #77: August 18, 2012, 04:54:07 PM »
He murdered my adventurer, you can all give him hell!! lol

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: August 18, 2012, 04:59:56 PM »

Yeah, he tends to do stuff like that...

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: August 18, 2012, 06:07:32 PM »
A good defense might be to blame Allison for the forgery. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: August 18, 2012, 06:09:50 PM »
A good defense might be to blame Allison for the forgery.

Hahaha! Should have thought of that. But, no, I already have my defense written out. Shino has enemies in Terran. He basically says any one of them could have written this letter(which is basically a compilation of what he said in the Senate with a rebellion twist) and sent it to Hireshmont.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: August 18, 2012, 06:20:27 PM »
Bans start going into effect, Shino and Alura kicked out first.

Tan dSerrai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: August 18, 2012, 07:32:59 PM »
Erasmus murdered my adventurer as well. I (as player) am still pretty miffed about that as I had that adventurer collect near all possible ressources over the course of one RL year. However, my noble character in Dwilight never did follow up on that (too little time...sigh). He would have had a nice club as that adventurer had a scroll of daimon banishing which....vanished after the advy was tortured (7 times....) and executed. Gods, I wish I had found the time to raise some stink...

Jim

« Reply #83: August 18, 2012, 07:49:06 PM »
She really did wait. We knew he had spies, and we knew he was a bad dude, we just didn't know how bad until we realized he was an evil mastermind.

That's not the point. I called him for being arrogant, posted an example of the IC propaganda, which he claimed he knew of for ages. Plus he said he forgot about the letter until he was in a drunken stupor the other day.

I totally forgot about that letter until tonight when I was drunk.

So by his own words, I know he didn't wait. His perfect timing is him trying to feel like he had a major role in the downfall of Erasmus, when it was Malus that truly brought him down. Even Vellos said he had been trying to figure all this out but couldn't find evidence. Remember, it was Malus who gathered hard evidence against Erasmus which brought his fall. Yes, Alura had a legit letter, but that wasn't the straw that broke the camel's back, it was simply another straw placed on an already broken back of the camel we know as Erasmus. So I will place the glasses upon my face once again.  8)

You must also consider the fact that it was his fellow Huntsmen that outed Erasmus. Malus said "Be honest, I can be forgiving only once." the mistake the Huntsmen in Solaria made was that they believed that and didn't know Malus was that epic of a trickster. I remember when Malus confronted Cato, OOC I knew it was all over because I rp Cato a bit on the ignorant side since he ascended to nobility from an uneducated tribe and he is also young and naive. (There is nothing in this game that I hate more then a 17 year old noble that knows everything that a grizzled veteran of 55 years knows.) Plus, Cato genuinely trusted Malus on his word, because usually 99.9% of the time Malus sticks to his word. The lesson learned by Cato in all this, don't !@#$ with Malus.

Take a ticket, he Mo' Murda-ed a lot of advys.

we realized he was an evil mastermind.

It's far beyond that, the player is a humble genius, and Erasmus was dangerously close to being a Mao like figure. But even Mao was knocked down a few times before he ascended to power, so I'm sure Erasmus will find a way to get back on his feet and then it's back to Mo' Murda Mo' Murda.

Erasmus murdered my adventurer as well. I (as player) am still pretty miffed about that as I had that adventurer collect near all possible ressources over the course of one RL year. However, my noble character in Dwilight never did follow up on that (too little time...sigh). He would have had a nice club as that adventurer had a scroll of daimon banishing which....vanished after the advy was tortured (7 times....) and executed. Gods, I wish I had found the time to raise some stink...

Well, take a ticket, Erasmus may not make it through this. Depends on what he has up his sleeve and even the Huntsmen don't know what he's going to do next.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: August 18, 2012, 08:08:52 PM »
That's simply not possible. Considering that the propaganda was released AFTER my character confessed, giving Malus the evidence to incriminate Erasmus. How could you know for ages IC and OOC when it's only been available for 2 maybe 3 days at most? You must also consider the fact that some of it was manufactured propaganda, i.e. the moot empire. The moot empire propaganda was only recently created in the last few days.

So, you knew for ages? Then why did you wait until after Solari posted the propaganda on the forum to out Erasmus?

I see you talking about a letter, which in all fairness, was legit, but your perfect timing came after IC propaganda was posted here.

8)

What forum propaganda? Am I missing something?

In other news: Hireshmont just tried to use his hero class to escape from prison. Failed. Maybe I'll get another chance later.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Jim

« Reply #85: August 18, 2012, 08:14:10 PM »
What forum propaganda? Am I missing something?

In other news: Hireshmont just tried to use his hero class to escape from prison. Failed. Maybe I'll get another chance later.

It's on the Lurian thread and I quoted it earlier on this thread.

As for Hireshmont, try singing Hakuna Matata to the prison guards. I'm still standing by my claim, if you do that, I will accept Hireshmont as my one true god.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: August 18, 2012, 09:47:49 PM »
I'm not talking about the Lurian plot, dude. I don't know anything about that and I frankly don't care. I knew Erasmus hated commoners and would torture and murder them, I've been informed IC various times and have investigating it. I didn't know these Huntsmen even existed.

I was having a conversation with Shino about how we could prove Erasmus is a crook and I remembered the letter he had sent us. Shino couldn't find it but I decided to go through the last month's letters (dear god, 1,000 in the last week...) until I found it. I'm not saying I knew anything about the Solarian stuff. I only knew he had spies and friends in Solaria, Kabrinskia, Asylon, and many other places, that he's a murderer and scum, and that he's most likely going to !@#$ me, Shino, Hireshmont, and Kale over. I had totally forgotten about that particular letter where he was STUPID enough to actually name his targets, as opposed to the many other letters he's sent with iffy statements of the questionable sort.

I actually sent out all of my letters before I came on the forum and found out about this Solari Huntsmen business. When Vellos was investigating the Huntsmen he sent me a message earlier this week saying he'd like my help since I've been known to have multiple adventurers working for me. I didn't know jack and told him the only advie-hating douche I know is Erasmus but that I doubt Erasmus would ever go that far. I had my suspicions but wasn't about to finger someone without due process and solid evidence. When Vellos turned around and sent a message saying Erasmus is a plotting traitor after I sent our my letters to the Senate and Magistrates stating his intentions, I was like "Alright, awesome." When he sent another one saying he's the leader of the Hunstmen I literally had a double-take and went, "Wait, what? TWO rebellion plots in one? The !@#$ is going on!?" And then it all went to !@#$ from there.

I still don't know what all this Huntsmen business is. All I know is that Erasmus told me he was going to arrest Vellos, blackmail Perth and the DUkes to step down, and take over as CE with me as his General. When I messaged him afterward with my and Shino's concerns for a peaceful stepdown rather than a military one, he never answered again. Then, Shino suddenly gets accused, then Erasmus starts all this talking about Shino being a traitor and plotting which is strange because Shino told Erasmus he wanted to be voted into office fairly and Erasmus replied saying to wait 7 weeks for election is too slow, lol. I instantly knew there is some weird !@#$ going on.

The weirdest off all is that Erasmus never knew I'm the one who proved he's a traitor. He sent the letter to both Shino and I and he immediately bans me first and says I'm a traitor to Terran and all this. I'm just sitting in the background going "Okay, well who the hell told Erasmus? I only sent it to Vellos, Perth, Vigilans, and the other people who Erasmus said he was going to defame and blackmail. Who the !@#$ told him?"

I'm still wondering if Vellos or someone messaged Erasmus asking if its true - which is quite obviously !@#$ing retarded, but doesn't really matter now.

All I know is, I'm running for my life to D'hara to take asylum, Erasmus has been forced from Judge but still roams free and unbanned, Vellos is in jail, probably all bloody and broken, a bunch more are about to be banned, and everything will magically be fine in a day when Dallas becomes Judge and unbans us.

Erasmus' reign will have been nothing but a minor inconvenience, and I will personally hunt him down to the ends of Dwilight and stab him until he looks like swiss cheese.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: August 18, 2012, 09:50:20 PM »
I'm frankly lost on all this. I've been too busy and distracted, not to mention the sudden 150 letters makes things a little miffy...

Meh, I'll figure it all out this weekend. SO many bloody letters to answer... \
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: August 18, 2012, 09:54:19 PM »
\ Erasmus has been forced from Judge but still roams free and unbanned, Vellos is in jail, probably all bloody and broken, a bunch more are about to be banned, and everything will magically be fine in a day when Dallas becomes Judge and unbans us.

Erasmus out? YES.

Hireshmont is... UNTORTURED.

Which is HELLA lucky. Torture could have been very bad, very, very bad.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: August 18, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »
REALLY?

You lucky son of a bitch.